Thursday 6 August 2015

Top Minds Read Top Books: John Cleese

@JohnCleese
The actor recently took some time out of his busy schedule to chat to The Pen Factor about some of his favourite books.


The Drunkard's Walk -  Leonard Mlodinow
"Now that book had a particularly strong effect."

On Chesil Beach - Ian McEwan
"I thought that was almost life changing,  because it contained an idea that I just thought was extraordinarily important."

Memories, Dreams and Reflections – C. G. Jung
"Memories, Dreams and Reflections was a book that changed me but I’m not sure how. I think it was about rearranging my priorities."

Quiet – Susan Cain 

"That gave me, since I’m basically introverted, the confidence to understand my cast of mind a little better than I have before."


The Black Swan – Nassim Nicholas Taleb 
"I was quite shocked to realize how bad we all are at forecasting the future."




Read John's full interview with The Pen Factor here.

No comments:

Post a Comment